Recent content by 87vantage

1. 8

Wtb bucket seat cover

Thanks Tom....Ill check it out!
  2. 8

seat and covers

Im looking for a pair of allison bucket seat covers and one fiberglass seat shell ...Something in white and blue or maybe gray and blue? Thanks C
  3. 8

seat and covers

Im looking for a pair of seat covers and one seat...Something in white and blue or maybe gray and blue? Thanks C
  4. 8

Wtb bucket seat cover

Looking for Allison bucket seat cover in blue or maybe gray? Thanks C
  5. 8

14 Ally

of all the smaller Allisons, which is the better boat? I realize its about the power you choose....but lets say the 13 vs the 14 with the 3 cyl ? and the 15 vs the 16 footer with a V4?
  6. 8

15 ft allison ??

Thanks....I have seen it and its really nice! I am hoping to find one with out a motor....
  7. 8

15 ft allison ??

Looking for a 15ft allison or a 14ft Hydrostream Vandal...projects ok...any leads will be appreciated...Thanks Chuck 251 583 3278 cell or text
  8. 8

300xs 07 looks new s/m

is this still available? Thanks Chuck text to 251 583 3278 if it is....
  9. 8

Hydrostream Varmit Bass Boat

is that a factory paint job? any better pics? Thanks C
  10. 8

18 R Allison??

Well it turns out the boat was actually a Hydrostream...Go figure! I was getting excited about a cool project like that...Maybe another one will pop up somewhere....I kinda like the GT 20 as well!
  11. 8

18 R Allison??

I dont have any pics yet...Heading to Pensacola to see it tomorrow hopefully...It most likely needs a little work to I would bet but it sounds like it would be a really cool boat to have....I cant believe theres not that much info on them out on the internet...I wish I knew how many were built...
  12. 8

18 R Allison??

Whats the story on the 18R Allison's? Looking for info on one I have found....This is not a bass model...closed bow.....Thanks