Recent content by 86voyager

1. 8

Looking for Jeep parts guy

The guru of the jeep world. Lots of new old stock. good luck. https://local.yahoo.com/info-29421993-wally-s-sales-svc-auto-parts-kenosha Wally's Sales & Svc Auto Parts Car Part 4 reviews on Yahoo 966 Sheridan Rd, Kenosha, WI 53140 Cross Streets: Between 10th St and 9th Pl...
  2. 8

225 Injector oring

Any hydraulic place can hook you up. there's a few different kinds of o-rings, and then all the diameters.
  3. 8

WANTED Chopper

YELLOWSS has 1 for sale over on S&F. Says new in the box. Good luck Bill
  4. 8

280 hot

I'm running out of idea's for ya. Any chance you had a brain fart, and turned the drive shaft counter clockwise when seating the new housing over impeller ? BTW I use regular model glue from KMART to glue on adapter. Hope you get it figured out soon, good luck.
  5. 8

280 hot

Are you using the cheap impeller with the plastic hub ? The hub can spin inside the impeller.
  6. 8

280 hot

You cut it down to far, and now the copper tube is not sealing at the bottom. Get a new housing, and cut it exact.
  7. 8

Check your injector hoses!!!

Pic is a little grainy, but it looks like shavings to me. Does the inside of the hose turn your hands black as tar?
  8. 8

In half long ways that is...
  9. 8

Cut those hoses in half, take pics and post please.
  10. 8

How do I install Pro trim

Awe house hockey.... the mount bracket is just that, to mount it. pop the steering wheel off, modify the bracket to fit you steering, and if you ever get the new steering set up u can just order a new mount only.
  11. 8

xr 2002 SPEED TODAY

Jeff, it's 14 1/4. Should spin. I can bring it to Jasper. If you wanna try it sooner, come on up. You can see the progress on Bob's boat while ur here.
  12. 8

xr 2002 SPEED TODAY

I have a Hoss 30 made for my GS with my 280 if you wanna spin that Jeff.
  13. 8

what temp gauge?

Just saw ur on a boating trip,if it helps I'll go lay under my GS dash and help u figure things out. 262-492-3668, Sean.
  14. 8

what temp gauge?

The power for the light is a separate wire, keep checking.... unless lights are wired key on hot. You gotta switch for the light ?
  15. 8

225 promax choke question

Doesn't pushing in the key fire the injectors one time for cold starts like a 260 ??