Recent content by 2yellowdogs

1. 2

Driving a 2004 ALLISON XB21 prosport ELITE

Thanks for the information guys.... With some luck I am trying to time my outting around the tide... If I hit it right I should have about a hour of slack water then I hope when the tide changes I get some wind blow agaist it so it stands it up... I will report on how every thing goes... I know...
  2. 2

Driving a 2004 ALLISON XB21 prosport ELITE

Ok guys never ran one of these before and I am headed down to test drive one and hopefully I will like it and bring it home. IT is a 2004 xb21 elite with a merc 225efi on it. They test drove the boat with 2 guys at 86.8 mph. I have driven some boats but nothing this fast. How hard is it going ot...
  3. 2

XB-21 prosport what year did they start that boat?

Gfinch, Yes, catch and release and treated :D :D Dead fish cost weight :( :( Good luck this year in your tourneys.... 2yellowdogs
  4. 2

gfinch, That is why I said this "Because you know the speed back dont mean sh*t without a well full of bass... " :wink: Key word is Back.... :lol: :lol: Never could get those bass to be quite in the storage area at check in.... :lol: :lol: 2yellowdogs
  5. 2

The red and white one with the sale pending is mine... Lee and myself have just not been able to hook up yet... I will be there soon to run it and take it home.. Cant wait I dont know of any other Allison in my area (SE. PA).... So my 1st tourney is April 28 thru the 30th I will have pleanty of...
  6. 2

fishinfireman,Yellowallison 1st boat hole shot look at this

Yes way cool... I dont know any stats on it as it was sent to me.... Glad you enjoyed it.... 2yellowdogs
  7. 2

fishinfireman,Yellowallison 1st boat hole shot look at this

Check out this hole shot....Wow..... How do you get a 21 prosprot to do this.... http://home.comcast.net/~corywurst/jasper05.wmv I stand corrected....Thanks RB.... But i would still like to know how to get a boat to do that anyboat for that matter..... 2yellowdogs
  8. 2

Need info on a 2004 Xb21 pro-sport elite

Yellowallison, I would love to. I will be in fl. in april going to the keys to fish for some tarpon and then hang with some friends in west palm. You near any of those I sure would love to shoot one of them pigs? I will most likely pick up the alley in Jan. that looks like the soonest with this...
  9. 2

Yellowallison, How did you make out running the deer? I brought some of my friends in fore and in two drives the 4 of us shot 2 8 points a 7 point and 2 doe's. Not to bad. Now I can get back to goose and duck hunting... With all the snow we have I cant run that ally until hopefully 1st week...
  10. 2

Thanks guys this is all good information.... I also like the back and forth smacks makes me feel like we are all people with some of the same and some different views.... I have not seen this lable on the side of the new boat what does it say..... I wont by a boat that wont float when it is full...
  11. 2

Well I guess that means they will float when you fill them up.... 2yellowdogs
  12. 2

This is all good information and I cant wait ot get in the seat.... We get some real nasty water up here as these othere guys can tell you and if they handle half as good as you guys say then I will be just fine... But you take a tide and put 30 to 40 mph winds aginst it and it will stand up in...
  13. 2

Thanks guys... That is what I wanted to here... The reason I was scared is these guys up north keep trying to get me to buy a gambler but I dont like the way they run all loose and out of control.... My ranger would make a nice Duck boat...Wonder if I can get a jet drive for that motor...
  14. 2

Hello everyone. I am new to the site and this is my 1st post. I live in PA and I am looking for a bass fishing boat and family boat. I am going to take a 2004 XB21 pro-sport elite with a merc 225 efi for a ride in 2 weeks. I like the fact that I can remove the 2 back seats for tourney and...