Recent content by 2HOT4U

1. 2HOT4U

Wanted 20' Alumaweld Pad Vee

I have a 1990 Razor . It is a pressed aluminum bottom with fiberglass top. single console/that I might consider selling. It's 19' I hit 68 mph GPS with a 1995 200 carb. engine. Had a 2.5 pro max on it but I think my ECU is bad so I put the carb. 200 on it. I also had an express 21 dual console...
  2. 2HOT4U

Mercury Trophy Plus 25p

how much?
  3. 2HOT4U

hydromotive quad IV XOT 28"

Hey guys ,selling my sons prop for him. asking $400 tyd. 8.5 out of 10. e-mail me @ allisonman1@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking Keno
  4. 2HOT4U

28" Boger Custom Cut Chopper

I have a friend looking for another prop for his ally. his number is 337-563-9767. he is located south of Lake Charles, La. He is currently running a 28 chopper but has added mods to his engine. Call him he seems very interested.
  5. 2HOT4U

98 Xb2003

Hello, Im very interested in your Boat. I own an 1997 xb03 myself and looking for another one. Im hooked. I received a number from a buddy of mine but when i called it is disconnected. Please call me at 1-337-563-9767 or email me @ sanders.keith48@yahoo.com. An honest question i have is whats...
  6. 2HOT4U

DI and SI

I have a Humminbird 787 HD/DI. With that being said my son has the SI & he rarely uses it. He wishes he had just the DI, On the front I have a 585, only because it came with the boat I purchased.
  7. 2HOT4U

95 xb2003 with a 97 225 promax

Hey jeff this is keith sanders. This is where i saw your ad on the boat.
  8. 2HOT4U

IMPEACH the rat bastard!!!

AMEN to that DARTH.!!!!! READ REVELATIONS!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE IT'S COMING
  9. 2HOT4U

Danger Alert! Check your bow eyes!

Well you were lucky. Mine broke at Toledo bend lake. Good thing I knew the guy @ Toledo Fiberglass. Called him up & bam opened the shop & got me one. PHEW!!!!!!!
  10. 2HOT4U

Aluminum trailer

I just ordered an aluminum trailer from McClain trailers. cost is 2250 & has spare with toesion axles. My tube trailer is about to drop out from under my xb03 iffn I don't get another one. I priced the cost of another tube & its just way overpriced. JMHO. Aluminum under the ALLY!!!!! YEEEEEHAW
  11. 2HOT4U

Carpet Glue removal

jay listen up bud. use an orbital sander w/ 500 to 1000 grit. comes off with a snap . Just did mine last year & its been on there since 97. Good luck keno
  12. 2HOT4U

Lmao!!!

well I say let the moron run w/ me on The big Toledo bend w/ 3 footers & then he'll see the error of his ways!! [I]'ve ridden in a Gambler & all I can say is **My buddy sold it for a Champion!!!! LOL
  13. 2HOT4U

They ALL crack there!!!

bullchit!!!!!! My boat is a 97 & I don't even have a stress crack anywhere..I run Toledo bend in the worst seas any other boat can run in. Thats why I bought one. The top quality. I've owned a Tidecraft,Procraft,& a Sketer wrangler..All of them were showing signs of stress & worse>...
  14. 2HOT4U

MERRY CHRISTMAS A-O from Dixie!

hey red, merry christmas from cajun land!!!!!
  15. 2HOT4U

Merry christmas and a very happy new year to all!!!!!

merry christmas to u & yours. hope its safe & blessed