1. 2

1998 xb2002 comp hull for sale

This is a very nice boat for sure
  2. 2

1998 xb2002 comp hull for sale

New Johnsonville is about 50 miles due west of Nashville
  3. 2

Nuclear War In Tn!!!

if he can coach football too, pay the man 10 mil a year & let him at it:laughing maybe he will do a little of this :beating dead horse to Britton Colquitt & some of the others up on the hill :banghead
  4. 2

Nuclear War In Tn!!!

I don't think I have ever seen hype like that for a regular season game before.....Don't worry RA, I think we just watched 2 of the top 4 teams in the country play last night,& I don't think it will be the last time they play each other this season. But I did witness something I never thought...
  5. 2

Spudman your new Pro ET

I'm also hearing that that they are running 2" higher & that more & more people are cracking them.I guess there are more people running them,so the flaws are showing up faster now.I know that they went to that new alloy for the Pro ET,I don't know if that's the cause or what.
  6. 2

Top pin pistons??

+1 FNF. you hit the nail on the head. They are made from two different alloys,thus heating up at 2 different rates. You can find alot of people that have lots of hours at WOT with side pins, but I wouldn't chance it myself.In fact I didn't.When I bought my 280, I took it out for about 2...