XB21 Colors?

Any large section in a dark color, especially black has always been a no-no. Now certainly I am convinced Darris must be allergic to metalflake! :confused: As gaudy as it would be, I'd LOVE to have had the option of gold dust put into the red of my bassin barge but obviously I was most in a hurry to just get Darris to pour the red gel inda mold before he could change his mind. :razz

On the brightside, it's shows hows truly personal Darris takes building these boats. He's concerned for their long term quality and appearance as having a positive or negative impact on his name and company. That's not something anyone else in ANYKIND of business has anymore that I've seen. Once you write the check they could careless if you lit fire to it and pushed it over a cliff.

:beer:
RA
A-BOATS ARE NOT KNOW FOR ITS COLORS,JUST PURE PERFORMANCE> IF IM BUILDING A BOAT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT IN ANY COLOR I WANT>

"Once you write the check they could careless if you lit fire to it and pushed it over a cliff."
^ so why would anyone care about the apperence, and color has nothing to do with guality.

I WANTED A STRIPED OUT BOAT XB2003- MORE GO FAST THAN FISHT,NO CARPET, NO GUAGES, JUST A GAS TANK AND WIRING. ESYW TO HOSE OFF, I WAS GONA RIG IT MY SELF AND THEY SAID NO. THEY EVEN TRYED TALKING ME OUT OF A GALV TRAILER.. WTF??

IF I GET AN OLDER ONE AND REDUE IT IN DIFFERENT COLORS BET EVERONE WILL BE ASKING ABOUT DIFFERENT COLORS.
:at the bar

nickens21

Red is not a dark color!! He will not do a red colored interior!! And I was told its because it will fade over time.. Yea if its left out in the weather.. But most allison owners including myself keep their chit covered and kept in mint!! I jst think its a bunch of bs that he will not give the customer what he wants!! And for as the metal flake and all, most people can do with out that, its just alot of folks have their dream boat made up in their head, with the Allison name on it! Its just a bummer these guys can't get the color they want!! And Darris has the mind if ya don't want the colors I got go buy something else, thats what it seems like! And he must be making enough money to be able to do that!

Bobalouie

If you want metal flake on the boat, just do what Flying Butcher did....order one in all white and wrap it. Mine has silver metal flake wraps on the bullets. Looks good.